Factors Influence The Value of Imported Antiques Furniture
|Value of Antiques|
- Availability of antiques : If imported antiques furniture are hard to come , they will have limited value as a collectible. On the contrary, if they are freely available it limits their value
- Reproductions importers : If the reproductions of antique furniture are freely available in the market, the price of imported antiques furniture falls.
- Dollar Value : A shrinking dollar also influence the price.
- Changing trends: Certain pieces become high demand by the turn of every decade or half of it. This is generally prompted by various media, various marketing strategies, high auction prices.
- Provenance: Original condition of items imported are the primary key factors in the quality, value and price of antiques.
- The environment of the outlet of furniture plays a great role in influencing their value. Sales environment varies with an antique showroom, on-line sale or auction of the antiques
- If a buyer is an enthusiast of antique furniture with high taste and judgment, he can title the price.
- Economy: in case of poor economy, demand will be decreased.